Owen. He is a mess. He does not go to sleep immediately at night anymore and likes to get up and play. Fine. Not a big deal as long as he is not loud or making a big mess. Last night about ten minutes after coming downstairs (alone, again!) I hear "mommy. mommy. mommy." Not crying or laughing, more of a I need you because I have no idea what I just did or how to fix it. So I run up, not super fast, but with an urgency. I walk in and he is standing on top his frog chair naked from the waist down. Ugh, I go over and realize that he is actually caught up in his pants and diaper. Then I notice it. He had taken off his diaper because he needed to go potty and did not want to go in his diaper. Pretty sure the need for my help was he did not know how to get everything back on the correct way. We had a long discussion on where things belong - potty - and where things do not belong - floor. Today we went to Target and let him pick out some big boy undies. Hopefully this will either get him off diapers or back on diapers, but not in this middle ground.
Also, this looks pretty cool. An article in the paper referenced it today as a way to see if you lean more left or right. Have not done it yet. Planning on trying it this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment