Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dentist

We did it! Usually kids start going when they are three so Matt took Caroline last year. It did not go well. As the hygentist said today, "not enough to be memorable, but its in the notes." They could not even get her to open her mouth to count her teeth last year. Forgot to take her in for the six month appointment (I know, bad mommy). So, this year? Everything, except x-rays. She did great and we decided to not ask just in case and leave with a happy memory. Owen also seemed pretty comfortable and so the dentist looked at his teeth. Everyone's teeth look great - for now. She did say they will both probably need braces due to their bites so we should prepare ourselves now. Great.

Still trying to catch up on Deadliest Catch. Only three more episodes. Of course it is putting me behind on my other shows. I cannot believe I like it even more then So You Think You Can Dance. Crazy.

2 comments:

Drena said...

isn't deadliest catch a fishing show? random

Mel said...

Yeah, and don't people die on it...no thanks. I would get seasick watching it!

By the way, they told my mom that my sister would need braces when she was like 7 and my mom waited since she was so young and she never had them and has perfectly straight teeth...straighter than some people who had them..so there is hope.