With my birthday coming up I have noticed something has hit a new extreme high - birthday freebies and offers! Most years you get a few little things here and there, but this year I feel like has been a little out there. I love most of it - GAP, Anthro, and Hallmark all sent cards and offers for either a percentage off my entire purchase or a dollar amount off ($15 off $50 or more). It is great! I also got an email from Hotmail and a card from DG with a free bumper sticker. The oddest one so far (and I assume it is winding down)? Free oil change at a place down the street. Not sure if it is just because my name/address/birthday are finally matching up for more then one year (2 years in June at the same house! Take that doubters!!!!) or the economy getting people to do more creative marketing. Either way I am taking it and running!
In other news, a little sad, but looks like I am saying bye to my car. Caroline is way excited about a new car, but Owen does seem a little sad. Matt has been driving mine the last two days to get it cleaned and trade-in values and Owen seems weirded out that we are in Matt's and Matt's car is here, but Matt is not - oh and where mommy's car? It should be ready this afternoon. Suppose to pick it up at 4pm. Hoping it is all ready because tomorrow we get to go up to Norfolk for Bruce's birthday party. Many of you may be asking how I managed to get so lucky to go to my father-in-laws 60th birthday party with all Matt's family on my birthday? Just a lucky, lucky girl this year!
4 comments:
Maybe you can share some of your freebies with him! Happy early birthday!
Happy early birthday!!
What kind of car are you getting? That is a pretty good birthday present :-)
Happy Birthday! :)
What kind of car are you getting?
Thanks! Land Rover LR3.
Post a Comment