Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Since I have already embarrassed him



Caroline's picture is not so bad, although this is her charming pose. After this though she put on a very little dress type thing with very thin tulle skirt (only panties underneath, her preferred term for undies). The next outfit she put on was the hula girl outfit from her grandparents, but she only managed to put the skimpy top, lei, and flower in her hair - no skirt. She then danced around saying she was a hula girl.

Owen picked his out all by himself and just kept adding. After this he put on pink heels and pushed the baby stroller for a little while. He then put on a hot pink fairy outfit with wings.

3 comments:

Mollypants said...

cute! When I was little, my sister and I forced my brother to dress up in our old dance costumes. He's still mad at us for it I think...

Rebecca said...

That's AWESOME! And hopefully it sort of makes up for the bad weekend. They are so cute!

Allison D said...

Omigosh...that is hysterical! What cute kiddos you have.