Just went to change the kids laundry. Somehow a wet diaper ended up in the clothes basket that I just dumped into the washing machine. Noticed it about halfway through moving everything to the dryer. Guessing it must have happened when they were helping pick up all the dirty clothes and put it in the hampers one day.
Also, Caroline gave out stickers to Owen and me this afternoon and said we were in. Daddy did not get one. She laughed and said he was not in. This of course made me laugh.
The above picture was playing around with Matt today and I asked him to give me his best meathead jock. Somehow that translated to surfer dude. Oh, and I used only natural light. For some reason all the pictures are blurry when I turn off the flash. May have to read the manual. Then maybe I can join Melissa's group....
4 comments:
Oohh, oohh, I know the answer to this one. The reason your pics look blurry when you turn off the flash is because the shutter speed slows down to properly expose (enough light) the photo. You can compensate for this by increasing your ISO, shooting with a bigger aperture (smaller f/#), or by adding more light to the photo (flash, turn on lights, open shades). Hope this helps. I would definitely read the manual, its got all kinds of useful info. Now you can join the group.
HAHA, Zane beat me to it....I answered this same question from one of our other blogger friends tonight :-) You should join the group though...it is fun or at least just look and comment on our pictures if you don't want to take any....
That's one happy Matt! :)
Your stories from the previous post made me laugh! I especially loved the one about the diaper in the wash. I found some mega blocks in Zachary's hamper the other day - not NEARLY as exciting as a dirty diaper, but it's amazing the stuff kids will put in places they don't belong. I'm still waiting for our first curse word too - I know it's bound to happen (you know, with Gavin and all...)
Post a Comment