Friday, June 26, 2009

Anniversary

I would like to say to all my doubters out there today marks a pretty big milestone. Some of you (okay, most of you) may have no idea what I am talking about, but pretty sure at least one of you knows what I am talking about and never thought it would happen. It is only two years which for most people is not that long, but given my history it is a huge deal. So, any guesses on what happened two years ago today?

4 comments:

Drena said...

you closed on your house

Mollypants said...

I was going to say the same thing - two years since you moved!

Mel said...

along the same lines...lived in the same house. As in, didn't move in the last 2 years which might be a long time for you :-)

My other guess was going to be cussing but then I realized that it would have had to be longer than 2 years, at least in front of the kiddos.

m said...

Fine. You are all right. I thought maybe it would stump someone....