Anyone else watching and have thoughts on this season?
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Dancing with the Stars
Curious if anyone else is watching this season. I have watched on and off through the different seasons, but never really been a must see for me. Until this year. Still not 100% hooked, but finding myself slowing getting hooked. The really bad part? It is not because I actually like anyone. In fact the exact opposite. I cannot stand Kate or Jake. Take that back, I used to be more indifferent towards Jake and not like Vienna, but watching the way he acts and treats Chelsie is so awful. She is "disrespecting" him for making him work? Disrespecting his ability to be cast in a reality show? Not sure Kate and Jake even qualify as "stars", minor celebrities - maybe, stars- no. It is funny that they do appear to have the least talent and personality yet biggest egos. Oh well. Here's to hoping they are the next two eliminated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm watching and noticed that too. Like, I loved how Kate danced to "Papparazzi" because "they're always following me"...Um, Kate? Papparazzi probably follow most of the people on that show, so it's no big deal. You don't see anyone else complaining about papparazzi. I also agree though, that she & Jake are not exactly "stars". Neither was Buzz Aldrin for that matter. Celebrities, maybe. Famous, maybe. But definitely not "Stars". I think the show is having to stretch a little bit on that one. They should rename it to "Dancing with the C or D list celebrities who are now washed up but needed money so we put them on our show". :)
I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't stand Jake. He drives me nuts! I have been watching I love this season so far.
I watched the first episode because I wanted to see Ochocinco because he cracks me up but that was it...I don't even know when it comes on but I am thinking I might catch up on Hulu so I know what everyone is talking about....
Post a Comment