Soccer update - we lost a player. I am guessing that her parents realized we were going to be "that team" and had her switched. The official reason is "scheduling conflict" but I am not so sure. Looked up all the parent request and comments (the group organizer sent an excel spreadsheet with everything everyone put on the application - very interesting) and pretty sure she just found other kids at her preschool playing (her new team has several kids from her same preschool).
Pretty sure this group will not go for my "happy hour Fridays". Just a vibe I have from the emails. Probably better anyways since I am in training and 8 miles are a little tougher after several drinks. The #2 jerseys, coordinates with the "Too Too" nickname of C4's daughter. After all, Too plus Too does equal 4. Which still bothers me like crazy - the girl has a hyphened name that I have never heard together and then they don't even use it? Instead they request everyone use this very interesting nickname.
Ugh, now I have a headache and it is time to get everyone together for ballet - another giant headache!
2 comments:
I say you insist that your daughter be called "Princess Gisella Anastatsia Moonbeam Smirnoff" or something.
Maybe she could be 22?
So what color did yall end up with? I am actually wondering if these are not first-time soccer parents, but experienced ones. Who else would know & instruct you to go fast & get a good color (I wouldn't). Can't wait to hear more about C4 and Too Too! :)
Post a Comment