Everyone here is good. Today is a "learning immersion" day for me. I had a one-to-one apple appointment this morning. Learned how easy and some of the amazing things I can do with iphoto and imovie. Cannot believe I have not delved into that sooner. Eight months is way too long to have that kind of access and not a clue how to use it. Tonight is class one of three that suppose to teach me to - KNIT! Have tried this before, but something always comes up and then I cannot finish the classes I start (Evening at Emory we had to move 2 classes in of 8 and someone had to go home and take care of the puppy we only had for a year, M was already training in NY). Here two babies in less then two years did not leave much time for getting out and then when they started school M always seemed to be traveling when a session was starting.
Anyways, will try to update more, but suppose to leave in 15 mins and need to try to throw dinner together.....
3 comments:
total slacker
;)
yay for knitting!!! I just knitted my friend a bee hat for her Halloween costume. What are you going to make in your class? once you know the basics you will be able to do any pattern...Glad someone else is going to be an 80 year old in a 30 something year old's body :-)
Mel- we are doing a dishcloth and a hat in class. I went back to the store though and talked to my teacher Thursday and she agreed I should try a scarf. May stop by again tomorrow to see if she can show me how to bind off. Caroline really wants me to start hers.
Post a Comment