He certainly gets his long legs from his mom! I'll send you an email this week (or feel free to call/email me to say hello...) so maybe I can schedule some Molly/Meghan time in the near future, even if it means taking kids with us on molly's day off. I owe you big time for driving back and forth to Myrtle beach...and my dad has volunteered his house on the lake for the next one. Two boats, two sea-doos, two sailboats, and plenty of booze and food. But I just want some Molly-Meghan time. Want to go find a saturday "paint your own pottery" class or go see the new modern museum?I'm up for anything that gets me out of a FUNK. Or I can just invite Owen over to go nuts in my studio - he can't waste any supplies I can't replace. No matter what, I miss Holbrooks, all of them,we need to remedy this :) <3
1 comment:
He certainly gets his long legs from his mom! I'll send you an email this week (or feel free to call/email me to say hello...) so maybe I can schedule some Molly/Meghan time in the near future, even if it means taking kids with us on molly's day off. I owe you big time for driving back and forth to Myrtle beach...and my dad has volunteered his house on the lake for the next one. Two boats, two sea-doos, two sailboats, and plenty of booze and food.
But I just want some Molly-Meghan time. Want to go find a saturday "paint your own pottery" class or go see the new modern museum?I'm up for anything that gets me out of a FUNK. Or I can just invite Owen over to go nuts in my studio - he can't waste any supplies I can't replace.
No matter what, I miss Holbrooks, all of them,we need to remedy this :) <3
Post a Comment